- Describe key considerations in developing nursing management plans for underserved/underrepresented patients
- Define quality of life issues for patients with dual cancer diagnoses
- Identify patient-transition issues associated with the cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis
- Formulate education and communication strategies to address nursing management challenges
- Review all contents of this activity
- Complete and submit the learning assessment and evaluation form
- Score at least 70% on the learning assessment
There is no fee for this educational activity.
RMEI Privacy Statement
For questions, grievances, assistance for people with disabilities or more information on LLS programs, please contact an LLS Information Specialist at (800) 955-4572.