- Describe two disease management advances in emerging therapies and clinical trials
- Explain two nursing interventions for cancer survivors that will address treatment adherence and symptom control
- Identify three nursing practices to educate survivors about follow-up care needs
- List three psychosocial issues that affect quality of life and identify resources to support cancer survivors
- Identify two communication touch points for coordinating with primary care providers to provide shared care of patients with hematologic malignancies
- Review all contents of this activity
- Complete and submit the learning assessment and evaluation form
- Score at least 70% on the learning assessment
There is no fee for this educational activity.
RMEI Privacy Statement
For questions, grievances, assistance for people with disabilities or more information on LLS programs, please contact an LLS Information Specialist at (800) 955-4572.