- List three new drugs/new applications of drugs to treat patients with blood cancer
- Explain methods of administration for two new drugs to treat patients with blood cancer
- Describe the importance of monitoring side effects and treatment adherence
- Identify management of two potential treatment side effects
- Identify two communication touchpoints on side effects management and treatment adherence for nurses and patients
- Review all contents of this activity
- Complete and submit the learning assessment and evaluation form
- Score at least 70% on the learning assessment
There is no fee for this educational activity.
RMEI Privacy Statement
For questions, grievances, assistance for people with disabilities or more information on LLS programs, please contact an LLS Information Specialist at (800) 955-4572.